Thursday, October 4, 2007

8 MORE WEEKS....


Well, we're almost there! 8 more weeks until our scheduled c-section (unless SHE decides otherwise!). It's been a long hard journey, but the payoff is priceless!
As the end approaches, I thought the fears would dissapate that plagued me this whole pregnancy. After losing 2 babies, I guess that fear never leaves you. Unfortunately, Tyler has that fear also. Last week he asked me if the baby was going to die before we got to the hospital. He was 7 years old when we lost Gaby and I guess he remembers it all very well. I told him God wants us to have a healthy baby.
So, preparations continue....and we wait with unbridled joy at our baby girls' arrival.

1 comment:

flowerflower said...

to my presious niece, we wish for all to mature in your favor, 2 weeks will be here before you know it, bless both of you , keep the faith. UNCLE STEW